Familiar faces. Looking out of my old bedroom and seeing people walk past. More hair, less hair, different clothes, older faces, newer faces. I am home but I am not home anymore. I miss my cluttered old shoebox room. Old habits die hard. I keep remembering what made me happy before everything and trying that. It is kind of working but pretty hard to keep up.
I've done nothing all day apart from play LA Noire and smoke. Sometimes I think 'Hey, wouldn't it be cool to be a video games tester?' and then I wonder if it would get boring. I always said that I never want my hobbies to turn into chores. LA Noire is very very fun but I hate interrogating people because I keep telling them they are lying with no evidence and they get angry. A 15 year old girl told me to get out of her hospital room because I was 'being horrible.'
Beyoncé's new album is really good. Beyoncé is really good. My favourite is I Care, I do wish there were more songs to dance to though. The first half of the album or so feel like they narrate my life the past 2 months or so and remind me of Matthew, but I guess for a while it's going to feel like everything reminds me of something. I hate it when people think it's embarrassing to relate to pop music, stupid. I really don't listen to much that isn't regarded 'pop' music these days.
I guess only after everything ends and you realize it can never be the same you start to remember the bad things that happened. I don't like feeling angry/bitter. It's not surprising that a certain two people get along so well. Tomorrow I am going to get very drunk.


No comments:
Post a Comment