Things are getting better I think. Trying to keep myself occupied. Some days go fast and others drag out forever.
I was drunk/high most of the weekend. My friends from home knew someone who had like guestlist + 10 to a festival near where I live so I stole someone's place on it, I felt a little bad but apparently he is a douche and I'll never meet him so whatever. Anyway, it was fun. The only person I actually wanted to see was Kelis but I saw a few more who I don't care about and can't be bothered trying to list.
Today I went to see X Factor auditions and it was really boring. We queued for about 2 hours outside in the boiling heat with lots of gross people and I felt like I was melting. I heard a woman behind me complaining to her friend because I was smoking and that she could smell it. I wanted to turn round and tell her off but I'm a pussy so I just made sure I blew it in her direction. The auditions were all boring and basically every one had a sob story. Afterwards we went to mcdonalds and all it did was make me feel sick. I felt bad/awkward because there wasn't room for both me and my friend at his friend's table so he sat separately with me. I hope I wasn't a bother. He is nice but I can never tell where I stand/what he thinks of me and it kind of makes me paranoid. I don't really like mcdonalds anymore either because I feel like I've lived in Halton Lea shopping centre without washing for a year after I eat there. It was nice to get out the house with someone I don't see often.
I think the older I get the more socially retarded I'm becoming. The other day someone asked me what my hobbies are and I couldn't think of anything interesting to say back so I said I don't know and it made me sad.
Here are some interesting things I can think of right now. I can't ride a bike. I didn't eat lasagne for 21 years because I thought it had cheese in it. My framed butterfly finally came from ebay, it's called "The Fivebar Swordtail (Graphium antiphates)".

No comments:
Post a Comment