Someone showed me a video of you and it made me cry. Sometimes I come up with romantic gestures and I want nothing but to try and win you back but I know as much as I wish it wasn't, it would be in vain. I don't have anything, anymore. It feels like my safety net got taken away and all I am doing is trying to balance. I'm sick of hearing "It will get better, missing someone will go in time." It won't.
You're confusing the science of parapsychology with witchcraft.
Wednesday, 17 August 2011
i've got nowhere to go
Things are way too hard. I don't know what to do anymore ever. I want nothing but for this person to be happy and they are, but I'm still not. I am sad every day and it doesn't feel like it will ever get better. I just want everything to stop hurting. I'm trying but it's hard to carry on managing with everything on top of me all at once.
Someone showed me a video of you and it made me cry. Sometimes I come up with romantic gestures and I want nothing but to try and win you back but I know as much as I wish it wasn't, it would be in vain. I don't have anything, anymore. It feels like my safety net got taken away and all I am doing is trying to balance. I'm sick of hearing "It will get better, missing someone will go in time." It won't.
Someone showed me a video of you and it made me cry. Sometimes I come up with romantic gestures and I want nothing but to try and win you back but I know as much as I wish it wasn't, it would be in vain. I don't have anything, anymore. It feels like my safety net got taken away and all I am doing is trying to balance. I'm sick of hearing "It will get better, missing someone will go in time." It won't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment