I am at home now. Moving out of the house was stressful and tiring and sad. Lots of my favourite memories resurfaced through pictures, notes, cards and it jolted my mind again. It's sad when all of your favourite stories are with one person and that person is no longer in your life and those stories seem to just fade away. Most of the time I was packing stuff away was nice though, a kind of happy sad.
A few days ago I went to Liverpool for one of my best friend's birthday. It was good to see lots of people who I rarely see anymore. We had to keep the party my friend's boyfriend had organised a secret all day then got searched for drugs in an alley by this weird police officer. Some weird guy paid 14 for some of us to get in this club that was kinda lame. They played Pon De Floor and we thought it was Beyonce and got up to dance and sat back down after like a minute. A man got hit outside and was lying on the floor, 2 ambulances came. I hope he was okay.I move into my new flat in just over 10 days. Trying to relax again before the stress of a move comes back. I'm tired of not having any money. Being at home and around my family is doing me the world of good. I'm watching a documentary about women with babies in prison. It's really upsetting.

No comments:
Post a Comment